|Carrot Ginger Dressing (otherwise referred to as crack)|
- 1 large carrot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 large shallot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Ginger, again, chop it.
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pulse the carrot, shallot and ginger in a blender until finely chopped.
- Add the miso, vinegar and sesame seed oil, blend again. (I'm of course partial to the Vitamix)
- While the blender is going, slowly drizzle in the grape seed oil and the water.
Shameless Plug: Now I would like to ask something of you, my fine friendly blog-readers. I've been certified as a health and nutrition coach, and I am LOVING my new career. Won't you please "like" my facebook page, One Healthy Mother, if indeed you are a facebooking kind of person? Thanks for your support, and hopefully by doing so, you'll enjoy things like informative health tips, delicious recipes, cutting edge articles, a few laughs, and perhaps even A VITAMIX GIVEAWAY in the future!!! (jeez, I sound like a politician...)
One Healthy Mother